axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Srinath Perera" <hemap...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Fw: EWS documentation?
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 11:32:20 GMT
Sorry the doc was bit out of date. Do not ge a chance to update it after
the changes. o.a.g.ews.ws4j2ee.toWs.Ws4J2ee is the Main class. It accept a
jar packed web service module (as to JSR 109) and generate code.

the code is in the ws-axis/contrib/ews in the apache cvs. Look at the
GenerateWithoutWSDL. you will see how to give options etc ..
Thanks
Srinath

I will try to update the Doc in the weekend .. and send u bit more info :)

> Dear all,
>
> I just tried to run ews.
> The documentation (docs/userGuide.html) says
> 'org.apache.geronimo.ews.ws4j2ee.toWs.Ws4J2EEwithoutWSDL' but I can't find
> that class in 'target/ews-1.0.jar'.
> Is this doucmenation error or something?
>
> I looked over build.xml files and find several classes like following:
>
> org.apache.geronimo.ews.ws4j2ee.utils.packager.Packager
> org.apache.geronimo.ews.ws4j2ee.toWs.ws.WSDLOnlyClientSideWsGenerator
>
> Is there any documentation for these?
>

> Thanks.
>
> /Jongjin
>
> PS.
> I think that this kind of question can be qualifed as 'axis-user' list.
> But ews does not seem to be public usage at this point so I post it
> 'axis-dev' list.
>
> I'll look at the ews code o.a.g.ews.ws4j2ee.toWs.Ws4J2ee, and
> o.a.g.ews.ws4j2ee.tuils.Packager.
> Your advice/documentation for initial start-up will be helpful.

Lanka Sofware Foundation