axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sanga Viswanathan <svisw...@adobe.com>
Subject WSI compliance test fails because of a schema import statement
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2004 21:46:42 GMT
The WSDL that gets generated by Axis 1.2beta3, has a schema which imports
the lang.java namespace.
<import namespace="http://lang.java <http://lang.java/> " />

This namespace is actually not even being referenced anywhere in the WSDL
itself. I think its getting imported because of the Exception class that my
methods throw.
Anyways, can anyone tell me how I could get rid of this import statement.

The WSI compliance error that I am getting is as follows

Assertion: WSI2102
Result failed
Failure Message An XML schema import element references something other than
an XML schema definition: the referenced element does not have "schema" from
XML namespace "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" as root element.
Failure Detail Message http://lang.java

Element Location:  lineNumber=5

thanks