axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From NY...@aol.com
Subject Urgent & Desperate Help with My Axis Client
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 11:05:45 GMT
Hello,

I am in desperate need of some assistance with my Axis client. I would be
ecstatic if somebody would be generous enough to help me! Even just a glance at
this code would work!

I have a properly deployed web service in Axis and I am trying to write a
client that utilizes it. I recieve the following error, however, among running
the compiled program:

javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException: Error processing WSDL  document:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused:  connect
at  org.apache.axis.client.Service.initService(Service.java:278)
at  org.apache.axis.client.Service.<init>(Service.java:193)
at
org.apache.axis.client.ServiceFactory.createService(ServiceFactory.java:232)
at
localhost.axis.services.adminHandlerServicePort.adminHandlerClient2.main(adminHandlerClient2.java:3

This is my client, I have abbreviated in some places for clarity and
conveinance however this is everything having to do with accessing the  server:

public class adminHandlerClient2
{
static String router = "_http://localhost:8081/axis/adminDirect_
(http://localhost:8081/axis/adminDirect) ";
static String service =  "adminDirectService.wsdl";
static String  endpoint = "_http://localhost:8080/axis/servlet/AxisServlet_
(http://localhost:8080/axis/servlet/AxisServlet) ";
static String
url="_http://localhost:8080/axis/services/adminHandlerServicePort_ (http://localhost:8080/axis/services/adminHandlerServicePort)
";

public static void  main(String[] args)
{
try
{
ServiceFactory sf =  ServiceFactory.newInstance();
URL u = new URL(router + "/" +  service);
QName  serviceName = new  QName(url,"adminHandlerService");
Service s = sf.createService(u,serviceName);

Call call =  (Call)s.createCall();

call.setTargetEndpointAddress(new  URL(endpoint));
call.setOperationName(new QName("postReport"));

            //Checking for proper syntax of  call
if  (args.length==0)
{
System.err.println("Incorrect  usage of Client. Please use the following:");
System.err.println("adminHandlerClient" + " [Group Name]" + "    [Password]"
+ "   [Account Name]" + "   [XML Path]"  );
}
else
{
System.out.println("Thank You. Processing. . .");

                 String groupName = args[0];
String password =  args[1];
String accountName =  args[2];
String xmlData =  readFile(args[3]);

          call.invoke(new Object [] {groupName, password, accountName,
xmlData});
}
}
catch(Exception  e)
{
System.err.println("Error running  Client:");
e.printStackTrace();
}
}
}