axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Dillon (ext. 944)" <Brian.Dil...@FINEOS.com>
Subject RE: When is Axis 1.2 expected to be "final"?
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 08:02:21 GMT
Great.

-----Original Message-----
From: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:davanum@gmail.com]
Sent: 09 July 2004 20:25
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: When is Axis 1.2 expected to be "final"?

Yep. i think so.

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 16:30:09 +0100, Brian Dillon (ext. 944)
<brian.dillon@fineos.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Do you think there is any chance of getting the JMX stuff into Axis before
> 1.2 final ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brian

privileged and is intended only for the user of the recipient named above.
If you are not the intended recipient or a representative of the intended
recipient, you have received this e-mail in error and must not copy, use or
disclose the contents of this e-mail to anybody else.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail
and permanently delete the copy you received.  This e-mail has been swept
for computer viruses.  However, you should carry out your own virus checks.