axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Dillon (ext. 944)" <Brian.Dil...@FINEOS.com>
Subject RE: Axis Feature 1424
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 13:08:26 GMT
Great, Thanks again for you're help,

Brian.

-----Original Message-----
From: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:davanum@gmail.com]
Sent: 02 July 2004 13:49
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Axis Feature 1424

i noticed that, hang... on let me finish a few more tasks before i get to it
:)

-- dims

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 12:36:10 +0100, Brian Dillon (ext. 944)
<brian.dillon@fineos.com> wrote:

> Dims,
>
> I did a diff between the CVS head revision of AxisServlet and the one I
> attached to the Axis Feature (1424);
>
> 55a56,57
> > import org.apache.axis.management.ServiceAdmin;
> >
> 181a184,192
> >
> >         // Before Returning make sure that ServiceAdmin is setup
> >         try {
> >             ServiceAdmin.setEngine(this.getEngine());
> >         }
> >         catch(AxisFault af) {
> >             //Log to level warning !
> >             exceptionLog.info("Exception setting AxisEngine on
> ServiceAdmin "+af);
> >         }
> 231a243
> >
> 829a842
> >
> 1107a1121
> >
> 1132a1147
> >

> The other files are all new so not in CVS,
>
> Can you take a look and commit these changes for me,
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brian

> The information contained in this e-mail is confidential, may be
privileged and is intended only for the user of the recipient named above.
If you are not the intended recipient or a representative of the intended
recipient, you have received this e-mail in error and must not copy, use or
disclose the contents of this e-mail to anybody else.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail
and permanently delete the copy you received.  This e-mail has been swept
for computer viruses.  However, you should carry out your own virus checks.