axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Jongjin Choi" <gunsn...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: SAAJ 1.2, JAX-RPC 1.1, WS-I BP qualifies for a Axis 2.0 label?
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 02:32:02 GMT
+1.

I agree that Axis 2.0 may confuse people.
I think, as tom said,
when JAX-RPC 2.0 implementation is done in Axis, we can qualify for version
2.0 without confusion.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Jordahl [mailto:tomj@macromedia.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 12:43 AM
To: 'axis-dev@ws.apache.org'
Subject: RE: SAAJ 1.2, JAX-RPC 1.1, WS-I BP qualifies for a Axis 2.0 label?

Sorry for the late reply, long holiday weekend.

I am inclined to stick with Axis 1.2, particularly since JAX-RPC is going to
have a 2.0 version (isn't it?).  We can move our number to sync with that
major change.

I don't think we want to scare people in to thinking we have changed
everything enough to call it 2.0.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development