axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Glen Daniels" <gdani...@sonicsoftware.com>
Subject RE: Good to GO!!!
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 19:16:52 GMT

I'm in the midst of investigating this a bit.

At this point, since it appears we don't really expose them any more, I
think I'd be Ok with releasing the beta and noting this change IN BIG
FLASHING LETTERS in the release notes so we can see if people have a
problem with it.  If they do, we might have to do another beta in order
to back it out.

Thoughts?

--Glen

though - if