axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Time log
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 11:40:38 GMT
Matthieu Cargnelli wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Excuse me to bother you again with this matter, but I can't figure out
> how to use the logt object in org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet
> Would someone be kind enough to explain me how I can enable the log and
> where it will be put ? I really need to get performance figures on this
> project.

Axis uses commons-logging as an API to logging; log4j is the default if
it is on the classpath

So, if you configger your log4j configuration file so that the time
logging object is enabled,
the output should go to wherever you configure the log to go.

Have a look at any sample log4j.properties for configuration infor, and
the docs at http://logging.apache.org/

-steve