axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Cargnelli <matthieu.cargne...@lri.fr>
Subject Re: How can I explain this ?
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:40:11 GMT
David D. Lucas wrote:
> The stack trace appears to be related to not have permission to the
> directory it needs to create the attachment file or the directory is not
> even there.  Please verify where it is trying to create the file and
> make sure your server has access to it.

Well, that's what I thought, first, but as I said it works well for
small files... Tomcat runs with my user privileges on both machines, and
I can create files in the /tmp folder. That is the weird point. The
other one is that on my local machine it works all the time (whatever
the file size), the "bug" occurs only on remote machines (but I tried on
3 and had the same results).

I'll try with the beta version as soon as it's released.

Matthieu