axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Cargnelli <matthieu.cargne...@lri.fr>
Subject Re: How can I explain this ?
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 07:20:09 GMT
David D. Lucas wrote:
> Make sure you get the latest out of CVS.

I actually use the 1.2 alpha "binary" distribution, with the
asynchronous client from CVS.

> I found a bug in the ByteArray class that uses temporary files for
> managing SOAP messages.  This caused me several problems. But a fix was
> applied to CVS and you should try it with the latest first and let us
> know if it is still happening. This might be related to this, but need
> more info from your stack trace.

I must do some progress in my project, so I will use scp to transfer my
files until 1.2beta is released, I've understood it would be very soon.
But I join the stack trace I have in tcpmon, hope it helps.

Matthieu Cargnelli