axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: When is Axis 1.2 expected to be "final"?
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 13:21:52 GMT
Glen,

I'd REALLY like your help with the following:
http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1120 (DefaultTypeMappingImpl
is not compliant with JAX-RPC 1.1)
http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1423 (OutOfMemoryError in
axis with multi-threaded usage)
http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1391 (severe memory leakage
in server side service (with tomcat))

1120 involves exposing the currently internal flag
(jaxrpc11Compliance) via the various command line utils and ant tasks.
the other two 1423 and 1391 are severe problems with performance with
test cases that recreate the problem.

Thanks,
dims