axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis Feature 1424
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 12:48:46 GMT
i noticed that, hang... on let me finish a few more tasks before i get to it :)

-- dims

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 12:36:10 +0100, Brian Dillon (ext. 944)
<brian.dillon@fineos.com> wrote:

> Dims,
>
> I did a diff between the CVS head revision of AxisServlet and the one I
> attached to the Axis Feature (1424);
>
> 55a56,57
> > import org.apache.axis.management.ServiceAdmin;
> >
> 181a184,192
> >
> >         // Before Returning make sure that ServiceAdmin is setup
> >         try {
> >             ServiceAdmin.setEngine(this.getEngine());
> >         }
> >         catch(AxisFault af) {
> >             //Log to level warning !
> >             exceptionLog.info("Exception setting AxisEngine on
> ServiceAdmin "+af);
> >         }
> 231a243
> >
> 829a842
> >
> 1107a1121
> >
> 1132a1147
> >

> The other files are all new so not in CVS,
>
> Can you take a look and commit these changes for me,
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brian

> The information contained in this e-mail is confidential, may be privileged and is intended
only for the user of the recipient named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or
a representative of the intended recipient, you have received this e-mail in error and must
not copy, use or disclose the contents of this e-mail to anybody else.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently
delete the copy you received.  This e-mail has been swept for computer viruses.  However,
you should carry out your own virus checks.