axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Nishant Kumar <nishant.ku...@itellix.com>
Subject Re: How can I explain this ?
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 04:19:04 GMT
hi,
	i don't know if i am pointing in the right direction but somethings
related to this is not so clear.

kindly have a look at the
public AxisServer getServer(Map environment) throws AxisFault
method of DefaultAxisServerFactory class.

firstly AxisEngine.PROP_ATTACHMENT_DIR has been set twice using
different values.

secondly

                if (!attdirFile.isDirectory()) {
                    attdirFile.mkdirs();