axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From NY...@aol.com
Subject Continued Development with Axis after Initial Stages
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:53:07 GMT

I have developed a correct WSDL file, and have generated the appropriate
classes with WSDL2Java. I did a small amount of tinkering with the classes, ran
AdminClient and have my Web Service running on the local TomCat server. I have
 added some handlers and written a messager service.

What now? How exactly do I utilize this web service and see if it works? Do
I put the client side classes in one directory and providor sides in another?
Do  I run a specifid program or have to make a new one? I'm even a bit lost on
how  to utilize TCPMonitor (I know how to run it but how do I get messages
moving  with SOAP?)

Thanks,
James Crosson
KledarasTechnologies