axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: SOAPMonitor User's Guide
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:37:08 GMT

+1 !!

This is great.  Thanks Toshi for putting so much work in to this.

Minor corrections:
---------------------------
In case of the usage, you have to use the TCP Monitor (tcpmon). Please see
the Axis User's Guide also.

Change to:

If you need to do this, you should use the TCP Monitor (tcpmon). Please see
the Axis User's Guide for details on tcpmon.
----------------------

Make sure the preparation phase

Change to:

Make sure you have completed the preparation phase.

In the dialog screen:  "Now, data loading..." --> "Now loading data..."

In the comparison table:

Security NG (No authentication)  -->  "Security N/A (No authentication)"

This is cool!

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development