axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Toshiyuki Kimura <to...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/client SOAPMonit.java
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 15:15:58 GMT
Hi Tom,

   Thank you for reviewing the cvs message.

   Yes, it's a swing app - but I intended it's in axis.client.
You mean that all of swing app should be in a util package,
even though it works as a GUI front-end of AdminClient, right?
If it's just a SOAPMonitor, the app goes with the util package
better.  But, if we enhance the GUI and classify all of them
into the util package in the near future, I think it's not
clear-cut.

All of comments from forerunners would be appreciated !

Thanks,

   Toshi <toshi@apache.org>