axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FW: CommonsHTTPSender and proxies
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:59:02 GMT
yes.

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 10:57:52 -0500, Zhao Sharon-CSC002
<sharon.zhao@motorola.com> wrote:

> Is this a known bug and fixed in latest Axis 1.1 ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sharon

version where it builds the hostConfiguration object, but never calls
> client.setHostConfiguration(..)
>
> Cheers
> Simon

to be picking up the proxy settings from the VM, I'm starting my app with -Dhttp.proxyHost=localhost
-Dhttp.proxyPort=5049, but connections aren't being proxied, This works fine when I use the
old HTTPSender. Any ideas ?