axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bootstrap JSR 181 and JSR 109 Implementations.
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 09:43:18 GMT
Ias,

You forgot Sandesha (WS-ReliableMessaging), Addressing (WS-Addressing)
and WSS4J (OASIS WSS) etc.... :) But yes, the idea is to build an
alternative to WSE 2.0 from MSFT and JWSDP from SUN but one that can
fully interoperate with them.

Yes, there will be an integrated version. The current plan was that
the complete stack will be part of Geronimo :) But it would be good if
there's a equivalent of JWSDP to make it easier for folks who are just
getting their feet wet in web services.

-- dims