axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From NY...@aol.com
Subject application.getInitParameter
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 10:56:18 GMT
Hello Developers,

I was wondering if using the debug variable in web.xml and setting it to
true, than using function calls such as application.getInitParameter is a
succesful way to debug a web service.

If so, I am having trouble getting the application variable instantiated
because it seems to be a pre-declared variable in JSP files however not so in a
straight-forward Java program. Am I correct in this thinking?

And hopefully somebody could help me get it instantiated and give me advice
concerning the practicality of using this type of method. Thanks,
James Crosson