axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject RE: Approach to support WS-I BP 1.0 R2714
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:56:24 GMT

Hi dims, Ias:

Well, IMHO the right way to deal is to mark operations as one-way (i.e. add
a field to OperationDesc which gets set by a new attribute in the WSDD,
which gets written correctly by WSDL2Java) and not bother putting a response
message in at the provider level.  That way it will work across all
transports, not just HTTP.

Ias, let me know if this sounds right to you, and whether you'd be up for
doing it or if you'd like me to tackle it while you move on....

--Glen