axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/toJava JavaDeployWriter.java
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2004 17:23:24 GMT
>   Log:
>   Improve handling of one-way operations, for JAX-RPC TCK and
>   in general.  Also a couple of other minor fixes.
>
>   * Add an "mep" field to the OperationDesc, which is currently
>     WSDL4J's OperationType type.  This defaults to request/
>     response.

A couple of things about this commit:

1) I'm cleaning up some of the code (putting the MEP strings in one place
instead of two, etc) but wanted to get it in ASAP so Ias could continue with
TCK testing.

2) Testing this brought another problem to light in that we appear to be
screwing up a few things with wrapped services / anonymous types.  We
mis-name wrapped parameters (">method>arg" instead of "arg" in some cases),
and we don't respect the elementFormDefault value when reading WSDL for
wrapped services (so we always end up generating qualified WSDLs, which
means round tripping doesn't work).  I'm working on this stuff now, will add
tests for it too.

--Glen