axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Brook Richan" <bric...@sandlot.com>
Subject Re: FW: ezmlm warning
Date Tue, 25 May 2004 14:43:46 GMT
I get them on occasion, too. They often reference messages that were
undeliverable that fall in the middle of messages I received
successfully sometimes only minutes before and after. So, at least from
my email server's perspective, there often isn't a clear explanation of
why they were undeliverable.

>>> mans@tanneryd.com 05/25/04 07:41AM >>>
I keep getting these messages now and then indicating some sort of
problem
with delivering email to my email server. Anyone else getting this on
regular basis or am i alone in this...?

/Mans

-----Original Message-----
From: axis-dev-help@ws.apache.org [mailto:axis-dev-help@ws.apache.org]

Sent: den 25 maj 2004 10:03
To: mans@tanneryd.com
Subject: ezmlm warning

axis-dev@ws.apache.org mailing list.

at axis-dev-owner@ws.apache.org.

Messages to you from the axis-dev mailing list seem to
message I received.

If this message bounces too, I will send you a probe. If the probe
bounces,
I will remove your address from the axis-dev mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the axis-dev mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <axis-dev-get.123_145@ws.apache.org>

send an empty message to: