axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Mans Tanneryd <m...@tanneryd.com>
Subject RE: New FAQ Topic added - Axis IDE Integration
Date Fri, 21 May 2004 19:44:54 GMT
Hello everybody!

I've been working on an improved eclipse plugin for Axis, originally based
on Marco Ensings plugin. I recently posted a new version on sourceforge and
took the liberty of updating the Axis Wiki. I hope that was ok? It's still
alpha quality and some options are missing from the java2wsdl dialogs but I
hope it can still be of use for all eclipse/axis afficionados out there.

/Mans
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Rick Kellogg [mailto:rmkellogg@comcast.net]
  Sent: den 1 maj 2004 17:24
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org; axis-dev@ws.apache.org
  Subject: New FAQ Topic added - Axis IDE Integration

  Hello gang!

  I have added a new FAQ topic to the IDE.  It's entitled integrating Axis
with your IDE.  I just thought I would bring it to your attention.

  Specifically there is a plugin for Eclipse which allows for the use of
WSDL2Java.

  Take a look:

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?AxisProjectPages/IDEIntegration

  Take care,