axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Måns Tånneryd <m...@tanneryd.com>
Subject Tests failing, j2ee.jar problem?
Date Sun, 02 May 2004 21:03:37 GMT
I'm trying to get the wsdl tests to run but just about all of them result
in:

<error message="Provider com.sun.xml.rpc.client.ServiceFactoryImpl not
found" type="javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException">javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException:
Provider com.sun.xml.rpc.client.ServiceFactoryImpl not found at
javax.xml.rpc.FactoryFinder.newInstance(FactoryFinder.java:44) at
javax.xml.rpc.FactoryFinder.find(FactoryFinder.java:137) at
javax.xml.rpc.ServiceFactory.newInstance(ServiceFactory.java:58) at
test.wsdl.echo.ComplexEchoServiceTestCase.testComplexEchoServiceWSDL(Complex
EchoServiceTestCase.java:16) at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at
) at
.java:25)</error>

There seems to be some kind of conflict in j2ee.jar (I added j2ee.jar to the
axis lib directory in accordance with the instructions in
building-axis.html. Taking it away makes the problem go away.

Anyone out there knowing what this is all about?

/Måns