axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Munz" <mm...@apelon.com>
Subject WSDL2Java NPE on valid WSDL
Date Thu, 06 May 2004 20:12:51 GMT
Hi all,

  I'm trying to build up a WSDL doc by hand and generate proxy stubs
using WSDL2Java, and I'm getting the following NPE from WSDL2Java.

  Eclipse WSVT says that the WSDL is valid, but I'm willing to accept
that it isn't.  I've attached it for your reference.

  If any of you could take a look at this for me, I'd really appreciate
it.  In any case, I imagine that WSDL2Java should throw a useful
exception here, rather than let this NPE bubble up to the UI.

  TIA.

{http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}string already exists

java.lang.NullPointerException

            at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.setMIMEInfo(SymbolTable.jav
a:1684)

            at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.getParametersFromParts(Symb
olTable.java:1546)

            at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.getOperationParameters(Symb
olTable.java:1267)

            at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populateParameters(SymbolTa
ble.java:1201)

            at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.add(SymbolTable.java:423)

            at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:4
08)

            at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:3
93)

            at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:245)

            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

  - Matt Munz