axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>
Subject Re: high fidelity and streaming=on
Date Wed, 12 May 2004 03:01:10 GMT
Davanum Srinivas wrote:

>can you please submit a patch for your Benchmark test (morph it into a
>axis test case). The more Benchmark tests we have the better it is to
>do performance testing.

hi,

the benchmark is still in the initial stage as what i was really
interested is to compare C++ and Java SOAP perfromance  (hopefully soon!)

initial AXIS/java code can be downloaded
<http://www.extreme.indiana.edu/%7Easlom/bnp/wsperf/> (as you can see it
is really simple set of echo/receive/send methods)

when the test driver and code is finished i will submit the patch (code
is open source and anybody is welcomed to try to use it and send me
feedback (or not  ...))

thanks,

alek