axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ias" <iasan...@tmax.co.kr>
Subject RE: About JAX-RPC 1.1 compliance of JAXRPCException and ServiceException
Date Tue, 11 May 2004 05:54:43 GMT
Jongjin and I discussed this issue, particularly, printing stack trace of
the cause from runtime exceptions for JAX-RPC. Jongjin said Sun's JAX-RPC 1.
1 RI actually dumps stack trace of the cause gracefully, and we agree that
it's not due to overriding printStackTrace methods but using some logger
for the job. Probably this approach also can help Axis to improve server-
side exception display.

Regards,

Ias

Lee, Changshin (Korean name)
Ias (International name)
               Company Web Site: http://www.tmax.co.kr
               Personal Web Site: http://www.iasandcb.pe.kr
JSR 201, 204, 222 and 224 Expert Group Member
Apache Web Services Project Member
R&D Center
Tmax Soft, Inc.