axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Nelson <tom.nel...@raba.com>
Subject Re: ANNOUNCE : Axis 1.2 Beta ready for testing
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 13:42:53 GMT
I noticed that the axis-1_2beta/lib/axis.jar file does not
contain the org.apache.axis.transport.jms classes.

I was able to build an axis.jar that includes the jms classes
from the axis-1_2beta source, if I put a jar containing
javax.jms.Message in my classpath (for the 'jms.present' rule
in targets.xml)

Tom Nelson
RABA Technologies