axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From j...@apache.org
Subject [jira] Assigned: (AXIS-824) SOAPAction Header not mapped to operation
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2004 03:35:43 GMT
Message:

   The following issue has been re-assigned.

   Assignee: Jarek Gawor (mailto:gawor@mcs.anl.gov)
   Assigner: Davanum Srinivas (mailto:dims@yahoo.com)
       Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 8:35 PM
    Comment:
Jarek,

can you please take care of this bug?

thanks,
dims
---------------------------------------------------------------------
View the issue:
  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-824

Here is an overview of the issue:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
        Key: AXIS-824
    Summary: SOAPAction Header not mapped to operation
       Type: Bug

     Status: Open

    Project: Axis
 Components: 
             Basic Architecture
   Versions:
             1.1rc2

   Assignee: Jarek Gawor
   Reporter: Kevin Jones

    Created: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:16 AM
    Updated: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 8:35 PM
Environment: Operating System: Other
Platform: Other

Description:
I have a WSDL doc that adds a SOAPAction value (i.e. doesn't leave it blank). If
I run my client against

http://localhost/orinoco/services/Orinoco then it works

If I run it against

http://localhost/orinoco/services/

then I get the following

   <faultstring>The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke! 
targetService is urn:com.develop.ejws:orinoco#get
BookAvailabilityByISBN</faultstring>

My wsdd is generated from the WSDL and I've also added the following entries

    <handler name="ActionHandler"
type="java:org.apache.axis.handlers.http.HTTPActionHandler"/>
    <transport name="http">
        <requestFlow>
            <handler type="ActionHandler"/>
            <handler type="URLMapper"/>
            <handler type="java:org.apache.axis.handlers.http.HTTPAuthHandler"/>
        </requestFlow>
    </transport>

I've tried with both an RC2 generated client and a command line utility that I
have. both set the SOAPAction header (I can see the trace in tcpmon) but I
always get the same fault.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
JIRA INFORMATION:
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.

If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators:
   http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Administrators.jspa

If you want more information on JIRA, or have a bug to report see:
   http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira


Mime
View raw message