axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/fromJavaEmitter.java
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 04:09:39 GMT
I find it works quite well to use xpath assertions:

assertValid("/soap:Envelope/soap:Body/some/node")
assertInvalid("//soap:fault")
etc.

Examples....
http://ivory.codehaus.org/soaplet/xref-test/org/codehaus/soaplet/velocity/TestSoapletTest.html
http://ivory.codehaus.org/soaplet/xref/org/codehaus/soaplet/velocity/TestSoaplet.html

Just an idea... Works great with WSDL too....

assertInvalid("/wsdl:definitions/wsdl:binding/wsdl:operation/wsdl:input/wsdlsoap:body[@namespace]")

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse