axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dario Di Minno <dariodimi...@yahoo.it>
Subject Re: WSDL2Java adds some unwanted characters in produced files
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 13:35:55 GMT
yes... I've tried axis 1.2 beta and I have the same problem.
Now I'm going to report the bug with Jira.

thank you
Dario


Davanum Srinivas ha scritto:

>Please open a bug report using JIRA (http://issues.apache.org). Please upload your original
WSDL
>to the bug report. Did you check using Axis 1.2 Beta released yesterday?
>
>thanks,
>dims
>
>--- Dario Di Minno <dariodiminno@yahoo.it> wrote:
>  
>
>> >Davanum Srinivas wrote:
>> > If don't clean them up is there a problem at runtime?
>>
>>yes, I have problems (not only me!) at runtime.
>>
>>infact axis can't list the wsdl at the url http://localhost/...?wsdl
>>
>>giving the following error instead:
>>
>>
>>    AXIS error
>>
>>Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:
>>
>>Fault - makeTypeElement() was told to create a type
>>"{http://rmv3.abd.it/schemas/services/importservice}>importRequest", with no containing
element
>>
>>AxisFault
>> faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.generalException
>> faultSubcode: 
>> faultString: makeTypeElement() was told to create a type
>>"{http://rmv3.abd.it/schemas/services/importservice}>importRequest", with no containing
element
>> faultActor: 
>> faultNode: 
>> faultDetail: 
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>Thanks for your interest!
>>Dario
>>
>>
>>Davanum Srinivas ha scritto:
>>
>>    
>>
>>>If don't clean them up is there a problem at runtime? They are needed to generate
proper wsdl
>>>      
>>>
>>at
>>    
>>
>>>runtime. i believe we use that token to indicate an anonymous type. Search the
code from
>>>ANON_TOKEN and you will see it :)
>>>
>>>-- dims
>>>
>>>--- Dario Di Minno <dariodiminno@yahoo.it> wrote:
>>> 
>>>
>>>      
>>>
>>>>Dear Axis Developers,
>>>>I'm an Axis 1.1 user and I found an error persisting in the Axis 1.2 
>>>>beta version I downloaded today.
>>>>
>>>>The problem is that WSDL2Java misplaces some ">" characters in the 
>>>>produced files, so everytime I have to
>>>>do a "clean up" of the files. This problem has been reported also by 
>>>>other users.
>>>>
>>>>Below I show you where I find these characters (in the use of QName(...) 
>>>>and in deploy.wsdd):
>>>>
>>>>In ...BindingStub.java:
>>>>qName = new javax.xml.namespace.QName("...", ">importRequest");
>>>>
>>>>In beans:
>>>>typeDesc.setXmlType(new javax.xml.namespace.QName("...", ">importRequest"));
>>>>
>>>>In deploy.wsdd, in the parameter "type" of the element "parameter" in 
>>>>"operation":
>>>>
>>>><operation ...>
>>>>       <parameter qname="..." xmlns:pns="..." type="tns:>importRequest"

>>>>xmlns:tns="..." />
>>>>       ...
>>>></operation>
>>>>
>>>>It would be nice to see this fixed in the 1.2 release!!!
>>>>
>>>>Thank you
>>>>Dario
>>>>
>>>>   
>>>>
>>>>        
>>>>
>>>=====
>>>Davanum Srinivas - http://webservices.apache.org/~dims/
>>>
>>> 
>>>
>>>      
>>>
>>    
>>
>
>
>=====
>Davanum Srinivas - http://webservices.apache.org/~dims/
>
>  
>


Mime
View raw message