axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dario Di Minno <dariodimi...@yahoo.it>
Subject Re: WSDL2Java adds some unwanted characters in produced files
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 13:09:53 GMT
 >Davanum Srinivas wrote:
 > If don't clean them up is there a problem at runtime?

yes, I have problems (not only me!) at runtime.

infact axis can't list the wsdl at the url http://localhost/...?wsdl

giving the following error instead:


    AXIS error

Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Fault - makeTypeElement() was told to create a type "{http://rmv3.abd.it/schemas/services/importservice}>importRequest",
with no containing element

AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.generalException
 faultSubcode: 
 faultString: makeTypeElement() was told to create a type "{http://rmv3.abd.it/schemas/services/importservice}>importRequest",
with no containing element
 faultActor: 
 faultNode: 
 faultDetail: 




Thanks for your interest!
Dario


Davanum Srinivas ha scritto:

>If don't clean them up is there a problem at runtime? They are needed to generate proper
wsdl at
>runtime. i believe we use that token to indicate an anonymous type. Search the code from
>ANON_TOKEN and you will see it :)
>
>-- dims
>
>--- Dario Di Minno <dariodiminno@yahoo.it> wrote:
>  
>
>>Dear Axis Developers,
>>I'm an Axis 1.1 user and I found an error persisting in the Axis 1.2 
>>beta version I downloaded today.
>>
>>The problem is that WSDL2Java misplaces some ">" characters in the 
>>produced files, so everytime I have to
>>do a "clean up" of the files. This problem has been reported also by 
>>other users.
>>
>>Below I show you where I find these characters (in the use of QName(...) 
>>and in deploy.wsdd):
>>
>>In ...BindingStub.java:
>>qName = new javax.xml.namespace.QName("...", ">importRequest");
>>
>>In beans:
>>typeDesc.setXmlType(new javax.xml.namespace.QName("...", ">importRequest"));
>>
>>In deploy.wsdd, in the parameter "type" of the element "parameter" in 
>>"operation":
>>
>><operation ...>
>>        <parameter qname="..." xmlns:pns="..." type="tns:>importRequest" 
>>xmlns:tns="..." />
>>        ...
>></operation>
>>
>>It would be nice to see this fixed in the 1.2 release!!!
>>
>>Thank you
>>Dario
>>
>>    
>>
>
>
>=====
>Davanum Srinivas - http://webservices.apache.org/~dims/
>
>  
>


Mime
View raw message