axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dario Di Minno <dariodimi...@yahoo.it>
Subject WSDL2Java adds some unwanted characters in produced files
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 08:41:44 GMT
Dear Axis Developers,
I'm an Axis 1.1 user and I found an error persisting in the Axis 1.2 
beta version I downloaded today.

The problem is that WSDL2Java misplaces some ">" characters in the 
produced files, so everytime I have to
do a "clean up" of the files. This problem has been reported also by 
other users.

Below I show you where I find these characters (in the use of QName(...) 
and in deploy.wsdd):

In ...BindingStub.java:
qName = new javax.xml.namespace.QName("...", ">importRequest");

In beans:
typeDesc.setXmlType(new javax.xml.namespace.QName("...", ">importRequest"));

In deploy.wsdd, in the parameter "type" of the element "parameter" in 
"operation":

<operation ...>
        <parameter qname="..." xmlns:pns="..." type="tns:>importRequest" 
xmlns:tns="..." />
        ...
</operation>

It would be nice to see this fixed in the 1.2 release!!!

Thank you
Dario


Mime
View raw message