axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From arnaud <lashem...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Ejbs ans style message
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 09:00:22 GMT
Does axis support style="message"
and provider="java:EJB"?

i don't find the response (doc and forum axis-user).

The signature of my method is public SOAPBodyElement
[] method (SOAPBodyElement [] bodies).
With a java class (style="message"),that works.
With an ejb,i have an exception "Body not found".
If a specify in my wsdd provider="java:EJB" without
style="message" i have an exception "No such
operation".
Is EJB+"style message" service supported?
Is it a bug or a limitation?
(i MUST use a java class actually).

Thanks a lot.

ps:that doesn't work with axis1.1 and axis1.2 beta.

Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo! Messenger !Téléchargez Yahoo! Messenger
sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com