axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ias" <iasan...@tmax.co.kr>
Subject RE: cvs commit: ws-axis/java/samples/ws-i/scm build.xml
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 12:42:19 GMT
> Um... why?  There's some kind of issue with all the WSDL2Java
> and Java2WSDLing going on with this test, which Ias can go
> take a look at when he gets a chance - it's just something
> getting put in the wrong place, or copied multiple times.  My
> fix just cleans everything out to avoid it.

I found that the reason was that build.xml in test/wsdl/interop copied
samples/ws-i/scm/source to build/work/samples/ws-i/scm after running
build.xml in samples/ws-i/scm successfully. I fixed out build.xml in
test/wsdl/interop and passed "ant clean all-tests". I also revised build.xml
in samples/ws-i/scm, so now the build script doesn't look scary. :-) Of
course, rebuilding scm works fine without duplicate class errors.

Thanks,

Ias