axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ias" <iasan...@tmax.co.kr>
Subject RE: cvs commit: ws-axis/java/samples/ws-i/scm build.xml
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 08:37:57 GMT

Can we specify BindingImpl instead of generating it automatically with
WSDL2Java?
For example, supposing there's an option "b"

WSDL2Java ... -s -b
org.apache.axis.wsi.scm.manufacturer.ManufacturerSoapBindingImplA
->
      <parameter name="className"
value="org.apache.axis.wsi.scm.manufacturer.ManufacturerSoapBindingImplA"/>
in the generated deploy.wsdd

In addition, is it possible to skip generating artifacts which already exist
in a specified destination directory?
For example,

[The first time] WSDL2Java test.wsdl -o d:/test
->
A, B, C are generated
->
Update test.wsdl
->
[The second time] WSDL2Java test.wsdl -o d:/test
->
A, B, C are skipped, and D is generated.

Thanks,

Ias