axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: WSDL2Java adds some unwanted characters in produced files
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 10:29:59 GMT
If don't clean them up is there a problem at runtime? They are needed to generate proper wsdl
at
runtime. i believe we use that token to indicate an anonymous type. Search the code from
ANON_TOKEN and you will see it :)

-- dims

--- Dario Di Minno <dariodiminno@yahoo.it> wrote:
> Dear Axis Developers,
> I'm an Axis 1.1 user and I found an error persisting in the Axis 1.2 
> beta version I downloaded today.
> 
> The problem is that WSDL2Java misplaces some ">" characters in the 
> produced files, so everytime I have to
> do a "clean up" of the files. This problem has been reported also by 
> other users.
> 
> Below I show you where I find these characters (in the use of QName(...) 
> and in deploy.wsdd):
> 
> In ...BindingStub.java:
> qName = new javax.xml.namespace.QName("...", ">importRequest");
> 
> In beans:
> typeDesc.setXmlType(new javax.xml.namespace.QName("...", ">importRequest"));
> 
> In deploy.wsdd, in the parameter "type" of the element "parameter" in 
> "operation":
> 
> <operation ...>
>         <parameter qname="..." xmlns:pns="..." type="tns:>importRequest" 
> xmlns:tns="..." />
>         ...
> </operation>
> 
> It would be nice to see this fixed in the 1.2 release!!!
> 
> Thank you
> Dario
> 


=====
Davanum Srinivas - http://webservices.apache.org/~dims/

Mime
View raw message