axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From j...@apache.org
Subject [jira] Created: (AXIS-1320) J2ME: WTK2.1 jsr172 cannot communicate with Axis web services correctly
Date Sun, 18 Apr 2004 11:21:31 GMT
Message:

  A new issue has been created in JIRA.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
View the issue:
  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1320

Here is an overview of the issue:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
        Key: AXIS-1320
    Summary: J2ME: WTK2.1 jsr172 cannot communicate with Axis web services correctly
       Type: Bug

     Status: Unassigned
   Priority: Blocker

    Project: Axis
   Versions:
             1.1
             1.2 Alpha

   Assignee: 
   Reporter: XU Feng

    Created: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 4:21 AM
    Updated: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 4:21 AM
Environment: Windows Server 2000, Resin2.10/Tomcat5.0, Axis1.1/1.2 alpha, WTK2.1

Description:

1. Server side:

I built a web service named "User" in JBuilder X with Axis1.1.
It possesses the following wsdl file(I got this by visiting "http://localhost:8080/web/services/User?wsdl"
in browser):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="http://localhost:8080/web/services/User" xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap" xmlns:impl="http://localhost:8080/web/services/User"
xmlns:intf="http://localhost:8080/web/services/User" xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
xmlns:tns1="http://ws.mauction.scucdut.edu.cn" xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
xmlns:wsdlsoap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"><wsdl:types><schema
targetNamespace="http://ws.mauction.scucdut.edu.cn" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"><element
name="newUserParam" type="xsd:string"/></schema><schema targetNamespace="http://localhost:8080/web/services/User"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"><element name="newUserReturn" type="xsd:int"/></schema></wsdl:types>
  <wsdl:message name="newUserRequest">
    <wsdl:part element="tns1:newUserParam" name="newUserParam"/>
  </wsdl:message>
  <wsdl:message name="newUserResponse">
    <wsdl:part element="impl:newUserReturn" name="newUserReturn"/>
  </wsdl:message>
  <wsdl:portType name="User">
    <wsdl:operation name="newUser" parameterOrder="newUserParam">
      <wsdl:input message="impl:newUserRequest" name="newUserRequest"/>
      <wsdl:output message="impl:newUserResponse" name="newUserResponse"/>
    </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:portType>
  <wsdl:binding name="UserSoapBinding" type="impl:User">
    <wsdlsoap:binding style="document" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
    <wsdl:operation name="newUser">
      <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>
      <wsdl:input name="newUserRequest">
        <wsdlsoap:body namespace="http://ws.mauction.scucdut.edu.cn" use="literal"/>
      </wsdl:input>
      <wsdl:output name="newUserResponse">
        <wsdlsoap:body namespace="http://localhost:8080/web/services/User" use="literal"/>
      </wsdl:output>
    </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:binding>
  <wsdl:service name="UserService">
    <wsdl:port binding="impl:UserSoapBinding" name="User">
      <wsdlsoap:address location="http://localhost:8080/web/services/User"/>
    </wsdl:port>
  </wsdl:service>
</wsdl:definitions>


2. Client side:

With WTK2.1's Stub Generator, I got these stub files:

User.java
User_Stub.java

When I use the User_Stub to invoke the "User" web service's "newUser" method, the stub sends
out this SOAP message:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"

	xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"

	xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"

	xmlns:tns="http://ws.mauction.scucdut.edu.cn">

<SOAP-ENV:Body>

<tns:newUserParam>w:w:2</tns:newUserParam>

</SOAP-ENV:Body>

</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>


Then I got the following exception:

java.rmi.MarshalException: Invalid Element Name From Server: newUserParamReturn, expected:
newUserReturn

	at cn.edu.scucdut.mauction.j2meclient.ws.stub.User_Stub.newUser(+58)

	at cn.edu.scucdut.mauction.j2meclient.RegisterThread.run(+63)



Sun's experts said error resides at server side.

Hope you check it soon.




---------------------------------------------------------------------
JIRA INFORMATION:
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.

If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators:
   http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Administrators.jspa

If you want more information on JIRA, or have a bug to report see:
   http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira


Mime
View raw message