axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eric.D.Fried...@wellsfargo.com
Subject RE: Persistent http 1.1 soap calls
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2004 15:58:21 GMT
OK, I lied -- I do have access to one after all.  This is the default
client-config.wsdd:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<deployment name="defaultClientConfig"
             xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
  <transport name="http"
pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender"/>
  <transport name="local"
pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.local.LocalSender"/>
  <transport name="java"
pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.java.JavaSender"/>
</deployment>

To get connection pooling, change the transport for htp to be
org.apache.axis.transport.http.CommonsHTTPSender

Also consider configuring the pool size and other settings using the
AxisProperties defined in
org.apache.axis.components.net.CommonsHTTPClientProperties

Eric

+1 to putting this in the wiki ;)