axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Context hard-coded to /services on listing page
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:30:05 GMT

No, this sounds like a bug.

We have problems like this in SimpleAxisServer as well, with the wsdl links
being wrong more often than they are right, depending on how you access the
services page.  These two problems might be related - if you fix it for a
servlet deployment, does SimpleAxisServer still work?

Any help in the area would be welcome.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

-----Original Message-----
From: Ekbote, Niranjan [mailto:NEkbote@doubleclick.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 4:57 PM
To: 'axis-dev@ws.apache.org'
Subject: Context hard-coded to /services on listing page

Hi,
	I am sending it to the dev group because I think you guys may be
able to answer it better. Is there a reason that the context is hard-coded
to "/services" on the default services page for axis? That is if I map the
AxisServlet to the context /myservices and then access the page
http://localhost:8080/myservices, then as expected axis shows the list of
services . But that listing has WSDL hyperlinks containing this "service"
context instead of my "myservices" context. Was this done on some purpose
which I do not know?

Thanks in advance!

-- Niranjan.