axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ias" <iasan...@tmax.co.kr>
Subject RE: cvs commit: ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/symbolTable Utils.java
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 04:42:22 GMT
> Tom Jordahl wrote:
> > Wasn't the problem here that this would allow soap-enc to
> be used in
> > document/literal service WSDL?

Yes, that's exactly what Jongjin and I discussed yesterday regarding the
change.

> Good point.  I'll fix this further, and apparently we need a
> test case for both failure conditions.

The attached WSDL is what I slightly changed from
http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=AXIS-1245 . The main
part is

   <wsdl:binding name="seisrpcencSoapBinding" type="impl:SeismicInterface">

      <wsdlsoap:binding style="rpc"

      <wsdl:operation name="matchQuakes">

         <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>

         <wsdl:input name="matchQuakesRequest">

            <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

         </wsdl:input>

         <wsdl:output name="matchQuakesResponse">

            <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

         </wsdl:output>

      </wsdl:operation>

   </wsdl:binding>

and I modified use from soap encoding to literal. The generated (and
attached) Query shows

        elemField = new org.apache.axis.description.ElementDesc();
        elemField.setFieldName("maxDepth");
        elemField.setXmlName(new javax.xml.namespace.QName("", "maxDepth"));
        elemField.setXmlType(new
javax.xml.namespace.QName("http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/",
"float"));
        typeDesc.addFieldDesc(elemField);

and the XML type above doesn't seem compliant with literal use described in
the WSDL.

Looking forward to your work on this issue,

Ias