axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Giridharan Rajagopalan <girigopa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Requirements on JMX API
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2004 12:34:53 GMT
Hi All:

I am new to this group.

Have been working in Axis for the past 1 year.
Could somone let me know the requirements on the JMX API that needs to be done , as part of
Administration & Monitoring of Axis.

Few of my questions are:

1. Does this JMX API provide the user exit feature of adding custom API handlers?

2. What are the components of Axis or webservice that needs to be managed using this?

3. Is there any framework design on the actual implementation?

I would luv to get things started on this requirement.

Thanks & Regards

giri

Please raise your voice against SCO Issue.Register and discuss NO2SCO at