axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From pm...@symcor.com
Subject (500)Internal Server Error
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2004 23:54:03 GMT
Hello,

I am getting the following AxisFault from my WebService. I am running a
client web application inside e-load, simulating 14 concurrent users
accessing an axis web service on WebSphere 4.0.5.
I don't have this problem when I run my client application with less
concurrent users (10 users) !
Can some one please help me, why this is happening, if this is a known
problem, or if I am doing something wrong?
Please help,
Thanks.

----- Begin backtrace for causedBy
AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}HTTP
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: (500)Internal Server Error
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
             {}string: return code:  500
<title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.</p>
 you@your.address and inform them of the time the error occurred,
and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.</p>