axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Anou Manavalan" <anou_m...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: jUDDI Gump build failing
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 17:33:53 GMT
Dims,

Looks like the init method has started throwing servlet exception. Our
method that calls init method is not coded to handle it, so the code
compilation has started failing.
If we catch that exception or if we throw it again, the users who are using
ours will have problem, when they have old Axis.  Do you see what I say ?

regards,
-Anou