axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Seifert <eseif...@waca.com>
Subject RE: Another question
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 20:47:44 GMT
Great. Thanks for the info. I know the wsdl was used in the generation but
the skeleton classes for the schema definition were not done properly which
is why I was asking. My definition contained in the wsdl is probably set up
incorrectly. I'll take a look at it. Thanks again.
Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Barbara Samson [mailto:bsamson@cisco.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 3:46 PM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Another question

Eric:

You would need to import the xsd into a wsdl file. The Java
stub/skeleton and other supporting classes get generated from the wsdl.
To import the schema into the wsdl, you could (for example) have it in
the same directory as the wsdl. Then use
<import namespace="schema-target-namespace"
location="schema-file-name"/>.

Then you need an Ant build file set up to call wsdl2java with the
appropriate arguments. There are many great examples of how to do this
in $AXIS_HOME/test/wsdl. I have been working on it for the past few
days, using test/wsdl/wrapped_inout as a template.

Barbara