axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Srinath Perera" <hemap...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Null pointer in the axis Java2WSDL (Is this the problem)
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:41:44 GMT
the code of axis.1.1 vs HEAD is like this (see in the bottem of the mail).
Basically 1.1 check for null and Axis HEAD do not.
Shall we change it back??

let me add a quary about AXIS_JAXME migration in WSDL2Java. As we had
put all the JAXME parser code inside the SymbolTable it has gone over
about 4000 lines :( . Shall we make a Class (e.g. XSDParser) and  put the
code there and give referance to symbol table.  else everybody  will have
pretty hard time scrolling.

Thanks

Srinath

=========================== Axis 1.1 ======================================
QName qName = null;

        // Use the typeMapping information to lookup the qName.
        QName dQName = null;
        if (defaultTM != null) {
            dQName = defaultTM.getTypeQName(javaType);
        }
        if (tm != null) {
            qName = tm.getTypeQName(javaType);
        }
        if (qName == null) {
            qName = dQName;
        } else if (qName != null && qName != dQName) {
            // If the TM and default TM resulted in different
            // names, choose qName unless it is a schema namespace.
            // (i.e. prefer soapenc primitives over schema primitives)
            if (Constants.isSchemaXSD(qName.getNamespaceURI())) {
                qName = dQName;
            }
        }

====================== HEAD ==================================
QName qName = defaultTM.getTypeQName(javaType);
        if(qName == null) {
            qName = tm.getTypeQName(javaType);
        }

> Srinath,
>
> Where can i find the heavytest.performence.HeavyTest classes?
>
> -- dims
>
> --- Srinath Perera <hemapani@opensource.lk> wrote:
>> Hi All;
>>
>> In the Current Head in the Axis I am getting a null pointer exception
>> for the Java2WSDL, I check with axis1.2 alpha and it is working there
>> fine.
>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>> 	at org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Types.getTypeQName(Types.java:688)
>> at org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Types.getTypeQName(Types.java:702)
>> at
>> org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Types.writeTypeForPart(Types.java:420)
>> at
>> org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Emitter.writePartToMessage(Emitter.java:1854)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Emitter.writeRequestMessage(Emitter.java:1447)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Emitter.writeMessages(Emitter.java:1095)
>> at
>> org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Emitter.writePortType(Emitter.java:1066)
>> at org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Emitter.getWSDL(Emitter.java:499) at
>> org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Emitter.emit(Emitter.java:350) at
>> org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Emitter.emit(Emitter.java:445) at
>> org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL.run(Java2WSDL.java:622)
>> 	at org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL.main(Java2WSDL.java:668)
>>
>> this is the command I used
>>
>> org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL
>> -otemp.wsdl -l"http://localhost:8080/axis/services/WidgetPrice"
>> heavytest.performence.HeavyTest
>>
>> I am trying to fix it, But want to confirm it is a bug.
>> If anybody knows something about it give me a hand
>>
>> Srinath
>>

> =====

Lanka Sofware Foundation