axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ias" <iasan...@tmax.co.kr>
Subject RE: "ant all tests" using JDK1.5 / endorsed lib stuff
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2004 05:11:35 GMT
> they renamed the xerces/xalan specific classes by prefixing
> with com.sun.* they cannot rename dom interfaces. right? :)

Of course not. Unfortunately (or fortunately), org.w3c.dom is not inside
Sun's hand. :-)

> code was built on jdk1.5 - "ant clean all-tests" means clean
> up the env, compile the code and run the tests :)

I read ws-axis/java/build.xml and found that javac task in compile target
didn't have source="1.5" attribute, which means javac task doesn't force
source codes to obey J2SE 1.5 syntax. For the present, we ensure that you
can build Axis with Sun's JDK 1.5.0 beta 1, not with J2SE 1.5 level.

Thanks for your work on that, dims,

Ias