Hi all,
  I have difficulty in completely compiling axis-1_1.
Error List:
1.import progress.message.client.*; can't be resolve.That may be caused by classpath,but I have alreadly import jms.jar. It is said it needs jms provider's jar. But I don't really know what I should do to it.
2. import com.ibm.net.ssl.*; and import com.ibm.jsse.*; can't be resolved. Where to download the needed jar?
3. import org.apache.axis.components.bridge.COMBridge; can't be resolved. I also don't know which jar it needed and which package I should download.
4.In commonsHTTPSender.java there is a error when using client.getState().setProxyCredentials(..)
  Could anyone who can help me solve these problems. Thanks a lot.
  Best wishes.
/Xu Liujuan