axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Susantha Kumara" <susan...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: Installing AXIS on GNU/Linux
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 04:04:01 GMT
Installing AXIS on GNU/LinuxHi Meir Kfir,

Is this Axis C++ or Axis Java ?.

if Axis C++ please send the mail to axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org and we are
willing to help.

Thanks,

Susantha.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Kfir Meir [mailto:Meir_Kfir@icomverse.com]
  Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 3:37 PM
  To: 'axis-dev@ws.apache.org'
  Subject: Installing AXIS on GNU/Linux

  Hi

  Thanks for the opportunity to work with AXIS.

  I was installed the AXIS on my Linux machine (GNULinux 2.4.21-4.Elsmp #1)'
I worked as described in the installation guide for Linux' and when I got to
"Validation The Installation" I got an alert message "The connection was
refused when attempting to contact localhost".

  Do you have an idea when can be happened or maybe something is missing in
my system?

  I did exatly what described in the installtion guide.

  Thanks and whiting for reply

  Meir Kfir
  Meir_kfir@icomverse.com