axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Moving toward Axis 1.2 beta and release
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 15:08:51 GMT
+1
Sounds like the right thing.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

-----Original Message-----
From: Ias [mailto:iasandcb@tmax.co.kr]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 1:24 AM
To: 'Tom Jordahl'; axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Moving toward Axis 1.2 beta and release

> Ias,
>
> Are you going to make this change for 1.2?
I thought I'd already done that, but it was my mistake because my Eclipse
has not overwritten but kept the change in my local workspace of Axis with
each update I made so far from CVS. I can commit right now (definitely for
1.2), and do you have any opinion on that? I'll appeciate it.

Thanks for your attention,

Ias